You are here
Assistant Trade Marketing Manager (Wine)
A wide portfolio of wine and spirits
Leading Wine Distributor
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader specialising in wine distribution, products ranging from alcoholic to non-alcoholic beverages and food. They are now calling for an experienced trade marketing calibre to join the Marketing team.
- Participate in developing and implementing sales and distribution strategies consistent with brand position and within agreed budgets to achieve annual sales target.
- Ensure the sales plan meets specific needs of key customers
- Monitor implementation and effectiveness of sales and marketing plans
- Work closely with sales team for both trade events and sales objectives to expand our sales in the identified outlets
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent - major in marketing and business is preferred
- 3 years in wine industry with the related role is preferred
- Commercially sensible with good negotiation skills
- Certificate holder of WSET or related is an advantage
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG distributor. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.