You are here
Assistant Marketing & Advertising Manager - MNC, Luxury watch
Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the luxury watch industry. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Assistant Marketing and Advertising Manager to join the marketing team.
You will be held responsible for new product launches and maintain strong momentum on pillar products. You are also expected to execute the local adaptation of advert and make media recommendation. You will also coordinate with different teams to support marketing objectives. Furthermore, good analytical skill is expected to deliver for consumer insight and recommendation. You have to give support & assist the Marketing & Communication team in the day-to-day execution of all the related marketing activities including advertising, PR, Event and daily administration
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience of which at least 3 years in a managerial/supervisory position preferably in advertising and luxury marketing industry.
- University graduate in Advertising/Marketing/Communications would be preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- A good team player, detail-oriented, self-motivated and creative.
- Strong time-management skill with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Strong PC skills in MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of other computer softwares (photoshop, illustrator, autocad) would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please call at 3602 2436