You are here
Assistant Manager (BP) - Global Retail Group
- Respectable brand
- All-rounded recruitment exposure
About Our Client
Our client is runs the city's most iconic businesses in retail and is also part of a top tier business with market share in over 45 countries. As a group, they operate a wide variety of businesses spanning retail, F&B and beauty just to name a few. As a business with long term development, they are seeking for a high calibre with solid recruitment/BP experience to support their needs.
The role will be reporting to Recruitment Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process for Finance department, from talent sourcing, CV screening, selection to offer making.
- Liaise with line managers to understand their manpower needs.
- Source candidates proactively from different channels, such as job advertisements, recruitment agencies and LinkedIn.
- Engage in on/off-boarding and staff development/movement planning.
- Evaluate hiring outcomes and reviewing HR policies and standards.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder in HRM, business or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of end-to-end recruitment/account servicing experience, especially solid hiring experience in sizable firms/FMCG industry for Finance positions
- Recruitment consultant background is also welcomed
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Fast-paced and can work under pressure
*Candidates with less experience can be considered as Senior Officer*
What's on Offer
- 5 day work week
- Performance bonus
- Stable environment and business