You are here
Assistant Manager - Bank Guarantee
- International Corporate Clients Exposure
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading European Investment Banks in Hong Kong with an excellent reputation in the market. With a global presence, they are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager in Bank Guarantee to join their team in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Manager, International Bank Guarantee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handle independently Bank Guarantee issuance, amendment, cancellation and claims.
- Process transactions in accordance with the bank's authorisation, legal and compliance guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain transaction files. Handle demands received from beneficiary on Bank Guarantee.
- Support all aspects of Bank Guarantee operations in relating to the guarantee content drafting/vetting, providing comments and advices to clients/business within Hong Kong and other region.
- Prepare SWIFT messages in relation to Bank Guarantee operations.
- Follow-up from clients the payment of commission, and handle retrocession of commission sharing.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines and control policies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of URDG / ISP98 / UCP600 and practical understanding of banking laws are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates from Trade Services / Operations with experience in bank guarantee products will also be considered
What's on Offer
Successful candidate enjoys the opportunity to work in a reputable multinational firm which offers work life balance and attractive benefit plan.