You are here
Assistant HR Manager - Recruitment
- Exposure in MNC
- Great opportunity for career development
About Our Client
Our client is runs the city's most iconic businesses in retail and is also part of a top tier MNC with business in over 45 countries. As a group, they operate a wide variety of businesses spanning retail, F&B and telecommunications just to name a few. As a business with long term development, they are seeking for a high caliber HR professional with solid recruitment experience to support their needs.
The role will be reporting to Resourcing Manager and responsible for the following duties:
- Handling the end-to-end recruitment process for different departments (e.g IT/e-commence / merchandising/sales & marketing), from talent sourcing, CV screening, interviews and selection, offer making, reference checking, on-boarding and staff movement plans.
- Liaising with line managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Proactively sourcing candidates from different channels, such as job advertisements, recruitment agencies and LinkedIn.
- Evaluating hiring outcomes and reviewing HR policies and standards.
- Providing advice and support to the Group HR Department and business management as a whole.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder in HRM, business or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years of end-to-end recruitment experience, especially solid hiring experience in sizable firms for mid-senior staff
- Recruitment agency background is highly appreciated
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Well-organized person, fast-paced and team player
What's on Offer
- Excellent chance for career progression
- 5 days work week
- International working environment