You are here
Assistant Brand Manager - World Leading Retail Brand
Reputable retail big brand
International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in retail industry, offers a broad range of lifestyle and outdoor brands. They are now calling for an experienced, potential and independent calibre to join the Marketing team.
- Formulate and implement holistic marketing programs for our retail chain to achieve desirable brand image, maximize retail presence and meet business objectives.
- Negotiate and cooperate with business partners to develop consumer promotion calendar such as selection of advertising media and, new product launch, etc.
- Formulate and plan CRM initiatives and drive to increase customer loyalty
- Monitor the marketing and promotion planning process to ensure promotions are planned and executed on schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years' marketing experiences in fashion/ retail/ beauty business
- Candidates coming from FMCG with retail marketing background will also be considered
- Strong communication skills and business sense
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established leading retail company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.