You are here
(Assistant) Brand Manager - Global Leading Wine and Spirits
- Global Market Leader
- All Round Brand Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is the world market leader of premium wine and spirits. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced brand manager to join the travel retail team.
- Prepare annual brand plan, including media, digital, consumer promotions and trade support, as well as execute/activate based on the plan.
- Work closely with trade marketing and sales team to implement promotional campaigns and events as well as daily operational tasks relating to logistics, POSM management.
- Effectively work with various external suppliers and agencies for maximizing their performance for relating projects e.g. advertising and PR agencies for advertising and event agencies for events and production house for premium sourcing.
- Monitor and control marketing spending against budget & plan.
- Analyses consumer insights and market through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, and market research etc., and device brand strategy and promotion programs in line with brand group's direction.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications
- Minimum 5 years working experience in marketing preferably with experience in managing luxury brands and services
- Energetic, outgoing and proactive individual with good organizational and time management skills
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- High competency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in wines & spirits industry preferred
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily-growing global premium wine & spirits company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.