You are here
Assistant Accountant (Retail)
- Fesh Graduates are welcome
- HK$ 15,000 - 20,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is one of the famous retail leaders based in UK with business over the globe (>200 retail stores). We are seeking a high potential candidate to join our team!
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports. Investigate questionable data.
- Support Commercial Accountant in month-end closing including but not limited to preparing bank reconciliation, review of invoicing files, intercompany / balances reconciliation, prepare various schedules and reports etc.
- Maintain accounting records by making copies and filing documents.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Deliver accurate and timely submission of all tasks and reports assigned.
- Ensure the accuracy of daily commercial invoices to MGS for both labs.
- Provide administration support, such as arranging Directors' signatures and approval of all documents (Minutes, Purchase Orders, couriers) and filing etc.
- Assist in preparation of budget and forecasting.
- Assist in statutory audit / annual stock take and tax filing.
- Assist in ant ad-hoc assignments.
- Protect organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above in Accounting degree
- 0 - 1 year experience in accounting, preferably in retail or sourcing industry.
- Mature, accurate, detail minded, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Strong PC skills particularly in MS Excel.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferable
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate a foreseeable career path and attractive salary package.