You are here
AHRM (Strategic) - Leading Retail Company
- Sizable firm exposure
- Multinational environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG brand in Hong Kong. With their expanding business, they are currently hiring a HR professional to support their business in Hong Kong.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervise a team and manage all-rounded HR functions and operations, not limited to recruitment, C&B, talent development and employee engagement
- Work closely with line managers to understand future business growth and manpower needs.
- Oversee the whole recruitment process and provide end-to end hiring process for senior positions.
- Review C&B policies/procedures and provide professional advice.
- Plan for staff development/training program, staff movement as well as employee relation activities.
- Engage in various ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred.
- 7-10 years of all-rounded HR experience, especially solid experience in sizable firm.
- Supervisory exposure is highly appreciated.
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and self-motivated
- Detail-minded person and can work under pressure
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits
- Promotion and career advancement