You are here
Admin Assistant - US Private Equity
Central and Western District
- PE firm
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. based private equity firm with a total of 500+ employees across the world. They are currently looking for an admin assistant to support the team.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to the team (Multinational culture).
- Arrange travel arrangements and logistics.
- Responsible for expense reimbursement, medical claims and MPF
- Handle general administrative activities including, but not limited to, calendar management, sending/receiving faxes, filing, preparation of copies, entering data into the system in an accurate manner, etc.
- Arrange individual and group meetings, conferences, and assist in taking minutes and reports.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 solid years as an Admin Assistant, preferably from financial/insurance sector, but NOT more than 8 years experience.
- Excellent English and Cantonese, both written and spoken
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, commercial and able to multitask
- Excellent use of MS office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Immediately available will be prioritized
What's on Offer
- Corporate office in Central
- International culture
- MNC Exposure
- Good career path
- Attractive salary