You are here
Admin Assistant (temp to perm) - US MNC
- FI experience is a must
- Immediately available
About Our Client
Our client is a US based independent investment management firm with more than 7000 employees worldwide in over 20 countries. They are currently looking for an Admin Assistant to support the investment team an Admin Assistant. This is a 3-months contract to start with with opportunity to become permanent.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative and secretarial support to the investment team.
- Arrange travel arrangements and logistics.
- Responsible for expense reimbursement, medical claims and MPF
- Handle general administrative activities including, but not limited to, calendar management, sending/receiving faxes, filing, preparation of copies, entering data into the system in an accurate manner, etc.
- Arrange individual and group meetings, conferences, and assist in taking minutes and reports.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years working experience from financial sector
- Excellent English and Cantonese, both written and spoken
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, commercial and able to multitask
- Excellent use of MS office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Immediately available will be prioritized
What's on Offer
- Corporate office in Central
- International culture
- MNC Exposure
- Good career path
- Temp to perm opportunity