You are here
Accounts Assistant - MNC business
- Full training provided
- Extremely stable company
About Our Client
World's largest company, specializing in marine solutions. They hold a strong market presence in SE Asia and are currently seeking a smart and hard working candidate who join their large accounting team in Hong Kong.
As part of a notable accounting team, you will focus on providing timely and accurate owners' statements and vessel reports. You will also be preparing journals for each individual owners' accounts each month. There is an emphasis on preparing owners; trial balance and cost analysis reports. You will also reconcile balance sheet items and follow up on any unsettle items.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year of relevant accounting experience. Candidates with pure audit experience will also be considered!
- LCCI level 2
- Solid computer skills in MS office applications, especially in Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Highly self motivated and able to work independently
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international enterprise where you can be part of the successful growth. An attractive remuneration package accompanied with a long term career development path will be provided for the suitable candidate. My client is also able to sign for professional accounting qualifications.