You are here
This position is now filled
Accountant (6 months contract)
- Opportunity to work for a recognizable MNC
- HKD 18,000 - 23,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is a global company carrying innovative products with over 7,000 employees worldwide. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join their Finance team, focusing mainly to support the manager for a project.
- Prepare reconciliation, analysis and data validation.
- Responsible for assisting data research reporting and summary, following up the pending and clarifying with countries.
- Ensure the SOX form log sheet is accurately entered and follow up the pending or outstanding documents.
- Provide support to countries with preparation of Bank Account opening documentation, maintain and file the required document systematically.
- Participate in the training, implementation calls and meetings related to the project.
- Support gathering countries' IT requirements and the country on UAT. Monitor the test performance and test results.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years' relevant experience in Accounting. Treasury related experience is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and understanding of SOX
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce concise document and solve problems independently
- Excellent communication and written skills in English and Chinese
- Short notice or immediately available is preferred
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Contract renewal based on performance