Marketing - Brand & Design jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Brand & Design jobs
- Lai Chi KokPermanent
A world-class award winning international luxury brand, looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their HongHong Kong studio.
Central and Western DistrictTemporary
- To represent a market leader
- Excellent remuneration package
- Design of all digital and or print advertising materials including web/mobile banners, eDM, print materials
- Photo retouching & resizing
- Work closely with sales team on all advertising related materials
- Perform ad hoc assignments.
- Flexible working environment
- Leading technology company
Excellent opportunity to whoever has strong experience in Trade Marketing with FMCG background to join a world leading F&B company to expose yourself in a fast growing Manager role.
- Well-established FMCG / F&B
- MNC with international working environment
The position itself is responsible for the graphic design and design work of the brand to internal and external through channels of creative concepts and artworks
- International culture
- Attractive package
Excellent opportunity to whoever has all-round marketing knowledge and exposure to fashion retail to join an Asia-wide rapidly expanding fast fashion brand to expose yourself in an all-round marketing role.
- All-round marketing exposure
- Leading fashion brand
The position itself is responsible for the multimedia design and editing of creative video/ multimedia interactive content
- Attractive package
- Promising career path
Our client is a multinational professional services which enjoys a strong level of success and market share in the industry. As a result of their success, they are now looking for a high caliber Marketing Executive to join their rapid growth.
- *Chance to represent a well-respected firm
- *Great Career Progression Opportunity
Reporting to the Creative/ Brand Director, you will provide full support in branding graphic design and marketing campaigns, from concept generation, execution to production.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- multiple brands food retail group
- creativity & design
As the Design and Presentation Specialist (DTP Specialist), you will:
- Assist the team to create, edit and design presentation templates
- Work closely with team members to achieve clients' requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with clients on their requests and enquries
- Provide support on translation work (English to Chinese, Vice Versa)
- Provide support on ad-hoc and administrative tasks
- Leading Multinational Bank
- International Work Exposure