94 Matching Jobs
Monthly Salary (HK$)Expand / collapse
- Hong Kong IslandTemporary
Exciting opportunity for passionate candidates to join the growing IT team of a Chinese Financial Enterprise.
- Chinese-based Financial Enterprise
- Dynamic working environment
Excellent opportunity for a helpdesk support officer to gain exposure in an international and diversified environment
- Diversified and international environment
- Non cantonese speakers are welcome
Exciting opportunity for a fresher or entry-level candidate to develop his/her career path
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- On-the-job training
- Gratuity upon contract completion
- Engage in daily recruitment activities including candidate sourcing, business development and client meetings
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Fast paced, highly motivated, stimulating and exciting working culture and environment
- Exciting and rewarding opportunity in the recruitment industry
- Influence and make an impact on the Technology recruitment industry
Network Engineer in a leading network solution provider.
- Welcome entry-level candidates
- Renewable contract
An exciting opportunity to join a reputable manufacturer in Hong Kong.
- Sizable team and projects
- VB6.0 development
Excellent opportunity for entry level candidate to work in a listed local bank in Hong Kong
- Ongoing commercial and corporate bank projects
- Data Analysis
An excellent opportunity to join the regional support team of a global retail company.
- Diversified and dynamic environment
- ITIL v3 holder
Looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help out on a large-scaled relocation project.
- Global insurance company exposure
- Relocation project track record
Exciting opportunity for a graduate or entry-level candidate to develop his/her career path.
- On-the-job training
- Renewable contract
About Page Personnel Technology
Page Personnel is an established global brand with 85 offices in 20 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Hong Kong is simple: we see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of entry level to middle management accounting and finance, financial services, sales, marketing, technology, secretarial and business support staff. Launching Page Personnel is consistent with our global strategy of segmenting recruitment markets to provide increased focus and service for our clients and candidates.
Specialists in IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Page Personnel strives to become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Page Personnel, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented IT jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, our group collectively receives more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialises in recruiting IT professionals across the following industries:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Industrial and Manufacturing Industries
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Professional Services and Consulting
- Real Estate
- Retail and Luxury Brands
Some common roles for which we recruit include:
- Applications Manager
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief IT Officer
- Database Development & Administration
- Data Warehouse Specialist
- Director of IT Infrastructure
- General Manager, IT
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support
- Information Architect
- Information Security Analyst
- Infrastructure Design and Support
- Management Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Pre/Post Sales Consultant
- Program Director
- Programmer and Developer
- Project Manager
- Regional/Country IT Director
- Security Analyst
- Server/Systems Administrator
- Software Architect
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Writer
- Testing Engineer
Latest JobsRecruitment Consultant - TechnologyHong Kong IslandPermanentVB System Analyst (1 year Renewable contract)Hong KongTemporaryData Analyst (1 year renewable contract)Hong KongTemporarySenior IT Engineer (12 Months Renewable Contract)Hong KongTemporaryExperienced Business Analyst (3 Months Contract)Hong KongTemporaryJunior .NET Programmer (9 Months Renewable Contract)Hong KongTemporaryOracle EBS Financial BA (12 months contract renewable)Hong KongTemporarySharepoint developer (6 Months - 9 Months project)Hong KongTemporaryAutomation Developer (3 Months Contract Renewable)Hong KongTemporaryView More Jobs