Human Resources - Learning & Development / Training jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development / Training jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
Great opportunity for HR or Administrative candidate to join a reputable financial services and provide HR Administration support to the HK team
Chai WanPermanentHK$30,000 - HK$45,000
- Strong brand name
- Friendly and international working environment
A rare opportunity to join a well-established and reputable retail conglomerate as a Training Manager.
Hong KongPermanentHK$20,000 - HK$25,000
- Training Manager
- Leading retail group
An exciting opportunity has arise for the individual looking for trainer exposure.
Candidate with NO Training experience would be also considered.
- Training Officer Budget: 10-20k (Based on your previous work experience)
- Senior Training Officer Budget: 20-25k
- Work life balance
- 15 days of annual leave
It is a great step up opportunity for the individual to take on the Senior Training Officer Position.
- Attractive benefit and remuneration package
- Dental coverage
Looking for a junior L&D calibre to be the facilitator of all L&D related matters of the firm
- Minimum 3-5 years L&D experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
Rare opportunity for experienced Training professional to join a well-known Chinese-based financial institution
- 4-7 years of training experience
- Strong brand name
Rare opportunity for experienced Talent Management or Learning Development calibre to join a Hong Kong listed company
- Travel to PRC
- Flexible working hours
Great opportunity for experienced training calibre who is passionate in beauty industry to step up their career to managerial level
- APAC retail training exposure
- Passionate in retail industry
Excellent opportunity to whoever interested in skincare industry to join a multi-national brand for a regional retail trainer role.
- International culture
- Regional role
This position will be a great opportunity for the driven individual who wants to join a Leading International Law Firm and take on the role of L&D Assistant/ Secretary.
- Opportunity to work in Top International Law Firm
- Corporate office in Central