Banking & Financial Services - Sales & Trading jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Sales & Trading jobs
- Hong KongTemporary
As a trader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Advise on the bank's Asia strategic development plans regarding loans and investment products.
- Utilize your full authority to trade at the best possible rates.
- Stimulate referral and renewal sales by boosting client retention and satisfaction rates.
- Foster good and healthy relationship between the bank and its trading counterparties to maximize on sales
- Hands on trading role
- Challenging opportunity with an aggressive team
Working at the bank's front office, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide pre & post sales assistance to sales and clients of the bank's FX trading systems, such as the On-boarding of clients and the resolution of deal issues in rates and settlement
- Maintain and build relationship with clients as you help increase the bank's revenue through the e-trading system
- Support sales and trading teams globally to introduce new functions and products of the e-trading electronic platform
- Manage system bugs, error reports, and customer suggested improvements tips with IT department related to FX trading issues
- Partner with the bank's internal Sales & Trading team for the design and debut on new sales tools
- A great opportunity to brighten your career in an international bank
- Great opportunity to work with sales, trading and support teams on a global scop