Banking & Financial Services - Risk Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Risk Management jobs
- Hong KongPermanent
- Reporting to the Risk Controller
- Provide trade capture support, reconciliation of statements and margin accounts,
- Aid in the preparation of reporting procedures
- Act as a conduit between the Front and Back office
- Manage the fundamental and operational business requirements to support complex trading activities in the dry bulk commodity industry
- Assest Management; CPA
- Risk Management on trade
Their long standing services such as have provided many businesses to maximise their long-term value, helping business reach their potential. More importantly, our client take pride in bottom up approach, meaning they value their staff across all levels, empowering them workshops and on-the-job trainings.
- Be the first batch in the new exciting industry!
- Other benefits such as medical and life insurance
Our client currently looking for a experienced credit risk candidate, particularly in brokerage/securities background, to conduct credit assessment and review for corporate clients. Candidate with strong finance and product knowledge is highly preferred.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Credit Risk (brokerage/ investment banking)
- Top tier brokerage firm
If you're a candidate with 1-2 years of risk management experience and is hoping to seek for stability, career development and commercial exposure, this is a great opportunity for you! Our client is a well-known wholesale company with offices around the globe, they have a prestigious office with over 80 staff located in the heart of Hong Kong Island.
- Risk Management & Internal Control
- Excellent Career Path