Banking & Financial Services - Compliance & Legal jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Compliance & Legal jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanentHK$0 - HK$0
Exciting opportunity to join a marketing leading Investment bank in Asia. You will play an important role in the compliance team to take the business to the next level.
Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Compliance Officer - Top Investment Bank
- Great oppoturnity to entry Top Investment Bank
A great opportunity to join a top tier commercial bank with a long term development path. You will play an important role in the compliance team to support the fast growing company.
KowloonPermanentHK$0 - HK$0
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great working location and environment
A great opportunity to join a top tier commercial bank with a long term development path. You will play an important role in the compliance team to support the fast growing bank.
- Great Chance to entry Complianc Team
- A good learning platform
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC documents before account opening.
- Conduct KYC for new client on-boarding with quantitative check and periodic KYC/CDD review on existing clients
- Attend to Front Office queries on COB and CDD issues.
- Prepare regular reports for Management review
- Great exposure to Private Banking KYC
- Temp to perm opportunities
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous Private Banking FCC advisory experience. Candidates with Private Banking CDD experience will also be consider. There will be on-the-job training and guarantee to have a all-rounded exposure.
- Finance Crime Compliance
Our client is currently seeking for an junior to senior level individual that is hard working, detail-oriented, a quick learner, careful and a problem solver. The ideal person will be able to work well in a team environment. This position requires excellent coordination and strong customer service focus.
- Client on boarding
An excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank as a VP.
- Global investment bank
- Asset Management Compliance
The Analyst will be looking after the e-commerce business units of the APAC region and will be conducting fraud investigation and analysis on premium customer accounts. Successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in various areas of the group's e-commerce business units with focus on the following areas:
- Fraud Investigation
- KYC & Due Diligence
- Risk Assessment
- Sales Audit
- Comprehensive training provided
- Hong Kong based
An excellent opportunity to perform as an Project Manager in one of the largest bank in Hong Kong.
- CDD/ KYC Exposure
- Managerial-grade opportunity
- Asset Management firm
- Good exposure to Investment Compliance
- Steep learning curve
- trading floor exposure