Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms - IT jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- Hong Kong IslandPermanent
- Engage in daily recruitment activities including candidate sourcing, business development and client meetings
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Fast paced, highly motivated, stimulating and exciting working culture and environment
- Exciting and rewarding opportunity in the recruitment industry
- Influence and make an impact on the Technology recruitment industry
Network Engineer in a leading network solution provider.
- Welcome entry-level candidates
- Renewable contract
Exciting opportunity to join a IT support team of 4 in a leading Japanese conglomerate.
- Global MNC exposure
- Dynamic working environment
An exciting opportunity to join a professional network solutions provider and work for a financial institution.
Hong Kong IslandTemporary
- Large-scale infrastructure exposure
- Opportunity to participate in financial projects
Global leading manager role in MNC with new market exposure
- Opportunity to develop the mobile payment market
- Excellent Salary Package
An excellent opportunity to join the NOC support team of a large-scaled datacenter.
Central and Western DistrictPermanent
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Gratuity upon contract completion
- Have full responsibility to achieve assigned sales target
- Prospect new corporate accounts / SME and sell our ERP / Cloud solutions such as Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HRM and O2O to customers
- Explore new business opportunities, formulate account development plans and sales strategies for penetrating into the market
- Manage and lead whole sales cycle from sales opportunity, pipelines to contracts
- Reputable company
- Rewarding career development opportunities
Attractive 12 months renewable contract with an international cosmetics company
- Renewable Contract
- Worldwide company exposure
Attractive 12 months renewable contract with a reputable and global vendor
Tsim Sha TsuiPermanent
- Large-scaled banking or commercial projects
- Excellent track record
Our client is one of the market leaders in digital services serving global client from all industries. They are now looking for a web project coordinator (Japanese Speaking) to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
- Exposure with a market leader in digital services
- 5 day work week